CharruaPACS is an easy to install and maintain PACS server, with auto-routing capabilities. Now with FDA 510k Clearance!
It supports the following DICOM services:
- DICOM C-STORE SCP for most used SOP classes, with uncompressed Transfer Syntax and JPEG lossless, JPEG lossy and JPEG 2000 Transfer Syntaxes.
- C-FIND and C-MOVE SCP Study Root model.
- C-ECHO Verification as SCP.
|It is composed of four applications:|
- Admin: it is used for the initial configuration and for Backup-Restore.
- CharruaPACS: is the multi-threaded PACS server
- Webserver: is a WEB server that allows to change CharruaPACS configuration and to access images through a web browser.
- Client: is a HTTP protocol DICOM viewer with complete processing capabilities.
|CP Basic version uses a SQLite database engine.|
CP Advanced version uses PostgreSQL database and has a Worklist Server included.